Thursday, April 29, 2010

Family Services

There are so many things that sometimes you JUST don't have time to do! Let me help you with that!

Learning to live on a budget- Nope, not what it sounds like. I will teach you the tricks we have used the last 13 years while I have been a Stay at home Mom to save money on groceries, clothing, cleaning supplies, and help decide what REALLY is important. Sometimes an outside impartial person is just what you need to help you understand. If all you want is my tips, GREAT! If you want more... GREAT! I can be a mentor, or just a one time thing! $10/hr

Picking up older kids from activities- I really don't know how you busy parents do it! I have 3 kids, 2 VERY active in school, one getting ready to warm up next year, and I sometimes can't be in 2 places at once! If you want a reliable person to pick up your kids, give me a call! For a one time thing- $5, if you need me more than once or twice a month, we can set up a monthly fee that will work out well for both of us!

Personal Assistant- Sometimes we JUST don't have time to look through all that mail, decide what we REALLY want to look at, throw away, file, shred. Have me come over to help with it! Have a last minute gift to buy for someone and are stuck at work? Call me! I LOVE to shop! :) I like to think I have a great sense of fashion for my kids, my husband and myself! Let me help you if you need that last minute outfit for someone! Moving and need someone to watch the movers? I'm your helper! - Price depends on need

No comments:

Post a Comment