Thursday, April 29, 2010

Office/Home Services

I don't know about you, but my house- and my husband's office- are two of the hardest places to keep organized. Too much "stuff", having a hard time getting rid of it, and just not knowing where to start are just some of the reasons why this happens. I understand.

Room-by-Room- I will come to your house and help you organize room by room. Take one room at a time, use what you have in your house to organize what you have, help you declutter and see things in a new way, and also give you the "tools" to help you keep it that way. As one of my favorite mentors say "you can't organize clutter"- FlyLady- $10/hr

Office- I will come to your office at the most convenient time for you and help you declutter, file, organize, and generally make a more efficient work space. You will be the envy of your work place! $30 for 2 hrs- $7/hr after that

Administrative Help-I have a comprehensive resume that you are more than welcome to request for a valid job opportunity. I have helped to write a 97+page Business plan submitted to Metro Government, did the initial build on the company website, was instrumental in the research for the business plan, helped to design the logo, and also design the brochures/flyers for the business as well. I would be an asset to any company, or individual in a work-from-home position. Compensation to be discussed

No comments:

Post a Comment